Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Needs a better title (muses to self)

I like to mind my own business except when it comes to politics. I am very passionate about politics. I prefer to be vocal about any/all injustices and fighting for what is right. I figure since this is our Tribe we can keep the awfulness down to a minimum. The only drama I like in my life is which ice cream flavor to choose, one scoop or two. Karma is a beast to contend with and I am all too aware of what goes around, comes around. What actions are worthy of that place? Roger Rabbit was being framed by a loony tune. (That is the only reference that I am comfortable addressing) I wonder if Judge Doom went to tune hell

1 comment:

  1. excuse me for attempting to post this here as i am relatively new to this sort of thing. i saw no other place to post a new post so i thought i'd enter mine here....i pose this as a question,suggestion or an idea..any input...knee jerk reactions..or simply opinions are welcomed. i wonder what the chances might be that since we have our own school up and running now and for the purpose of teaching and preserving some of our ways that someone would GIVE their time and encourage and work with the students in begining each new day at the school with the singing of OUR flag song? i certainly have my own feelings and thoughts as to what this might bring to not only the school and students but to the community as well. so i ask..what do YOU think?

    ReplyDelete