Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It didn't work for me (for my amusement)

So, my clone and I went over to Home Federal Bank. As appointed tribal chairman and appointed tribal treasurer, we attempted to withdraw $400,00 in cash. I waved around my tribal id to emphasize my tribal chairman-ness. We were told to wait and they made a few phone calls. Five minutes later the elected tribal chairman and elected tribal treasurer walked in. Awkward. I coughed and mumbled to the bank manager that it is an internal tribal matter and to give me the money! I was then told to leave the premises and I in return told the bank manager that they were setting themselves up for a major lawsuit for doling out enormous amounts of money to anyone posing as representatives of the Meskwaki Tribe. No, we(indians) don't look all alike. That's racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment