Monday, May 11, 2009

Will people listen and follow if you're a religious person? Will they believe in whatever you say? Is this power?

That scares me like Reverand Henry Kane from the Poltergeist movies.

I, Jessrabbit, am a traditional(jackass) person. I've been told that I'm a jackass, but that I'm not a traditional person. (really) that was during 03' takeover. Besides what is a traditional person? Does attending clan doings make a person more traditional than those who don't? I refuse to attend clan doings because I don't respect nor do I care for the person that heads my clan.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, i heard a take on this subject from several people as it may pertain to the "goings on" today. I lend some credence to the idea that folks may be influenced by a religious leader or person on that order, but i think that most realize that when religious influence gets used the wrong way it loses it's power. I feel after talking to many on the settlement that this will not be an issue that will weight heavily on the final outcome of all these things..(elections and other issues.) Especially when a religious person who assumes the power, is AFRAID of confronting the truth. Says alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come no one wants to reveal there names on here? i think it diminishes the conversations to just belly-aching...dont be afraid, as a tribal member and a human being you are entitled to your opinon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey denise..you got a good point. I have put my name on numerous writings of mine. In the blogosphere however, when it is just "folks talking", Maybe it is better to look at WHAT is being said, v.s. WHO is saying it. Kinda like CONTENT over SOURCE.

    ReplyDelete